This is Unicorn - Amazon & eCommerce Agency
Helping brands make more profit on Amazon
We're HIRING! 🙌💃🔥Are you a super driven, ambitious person who has in-depth experience with Adwords?🚀Are you ready to take the next step in your career & lead a team?☀️Do you want to grow your knowledge in Amazon PPC, while living in Barcelona?If that sounds like you, get in touch! Click the link in the first comment to view the full job description 👇👇👇#hiring #openposition #ppcmanager #amazonppc #amazon #ecommerce #adwordsPublicada por Elise P A Jackson en Lunes, 27 de agosto de 2018
Are you a super driven, ambitious person who has in-depth experience with Adwords?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career & lead a team?
Do you want to grow your knowledge in Amazon PPC, while living in Barcelona?
Hey! I’m Elise. I run This is Unicorn, a Full-Service Amazon Agency based in beautiful Barcelona.
We help brands make more money on Amazon. We work with a number of clients across the UK & EU marketplaces.
And we’re expanding! We’re looking for an energetic person to help grow our Amazon PPC team.
We’re looking for someone who already has in-depth knowledge of a digital marketing platform (such as Adwords), and can apply their knowledge to the Amazon PPC platform. We’ll give you specific training on everything Amazon PPC so you will hit the ground running.
What you’ll be doing…
- You’ll be responsible for managing all our PPC campaigns across our clients. You’ll be directing the PPC strategy for each client account and ensuring that all PPC services are executed brilliantly.
- You’ll be working with a junior PPC manager and myself directly to ensure that our clients are over the moon with our service. You’ll also help advise on our business development marketing strategy.
- You’ll be thrown in the deep end, and expected to upskill on everything Amazon & eCommerce quickly. We’re a small, growing startup team, so you’ll get stuck into learning all areas of the business too.
- This is a long-term leadership role within the team – so this is a huge opportunity to help shape This is Unicorn’s team.
This is for you if:
- You’re already have in-depth experience of working with a digital marketing platform, such as Adwords (bonus points if you’re already working with Amazon PPC)
- You’re ready to take on more responsibility and confidently direct PPC strategy for multiple brands
- You love testing & digging into the data of marketing campaigns to understand what’s working & what’s not
- You can think creatively about how to maximise PPC revenue for our clients
- You’re great at taking ideas & running with them, making sure they’re executed brilliantly
- You are focussed & process-driven, good at problem-solving & figuring things out on your own with minimal direction… you can create your own structured work environment.
- You actively read & seek out new learning from books, courses, podcasts & mentors to get better at your role
- You have an unquestioned life/work ethic. You enjoy working hard & every hour is a learning opportunity. You value your health & personal time & strive towards designing your ideal life.
What’s in it for you?
- Great compensation. We want someone who is committed & motivated who can deliver results. We also want that person to be compensated fairly.
- You’ll join me & the team getting stuck in to all aspects of the business. The team will grow fast & you’ll have the ability to take on more responsibility quickly.
- This is an autonomous position. If you are self-motivated, you will love it. If you are not, it isn’t for you.
- It is based in Barcelona. We’re work out of Aticco (Ronda Sant Pere 52), with an amazing terrace & views across the city.
- Ultimately, you will grow incredibly fast, both personally & professionally. And we’ll be growing with you!
A few more things:
- You don’t need to be an expert at Amazon PPC already (we will train you!), but you do need expert knowledge of another paid marketing platform
- English-speaking – we work & communicate with our clients in English. Ability to speak other EU languages (German, French, Italian, Spanish) is a plus!
- Ready to start ASAP
- Ability to live & work in Barcelona
If this all sounds like you, awesome! Click to apply & we’ll be in touch. We’ll follow up with everyone who applies to us.