minearc MineARC Systems
Are you a salesman who enjoys hands-on technical work? Do you love to travel? Have you worked in the mining industry before? If so, we have the job for you.
Due to expansion, MineARC Systems is looking to hire a new Mining Business Development Manager (BDM) for our new office in Barcelona. Established in 1999, MineARC Systems is now the global leader in the manufacture and supply of emergency safe-refuge to the underground mining, tunnelling and petrochemical industries.
Emergency refuge forms an integral part of an underground mine, tunnel or petrochemical operation’s wider Emergency Response Plan (ERP). Fires, explosions, rock-falls, flooding, and the release of smoke and other forms of toxic gas are the types of industrial incidents that occur all too frequently, despite the high levels of planning and safety precautions in place.
If you’re looking to join an innovative company and have a technical and/or sales background please send your CV today.
Full-time BDM role focusing on the mining industry across Europe and the Middle East. The role will involve:
· Proactively prospecting and securing new business opportunities within the region
· Maintaining and building customer relationships
· Ensuring that all chambers in the region are commissioned and serviced in accordance with MineARC’s specification
· Develop and follow the yearly strategic plan for the region and achieve budgeted sales
· Processing new sales leads including preparing and sending quotations and quotation follow ups
· Negotiate terms and conditions of sale with the client – payment terms, freight and currency
· Travel as required to customer sites, exhibitions and conferences within the territory
· Conduct service and operator training with your customers
· Source, motivate, train and mentor agents and distributors
· Bilingual (English + Spanish)
· Valid passport
· Experience in the mining industry with a solid network and contact base
· Ability and willingness to travel (40-50% of the time) mainly across Europe and the Middle East
· Ability to pass a drug and alcohol medical examination
· Willingness to work in underground mine sites
· Technical and problem solving skills
· Minimum for 2 years sales experience
· Professional (ability to present to high level management)